Community of Cyclists Profile: Julie Schnider-Hammons
“I am looking forward to exploring Hutto!”
1. What is your occupation?
2. Use 3 words to describe who you are?
Funny, Mom, Friend.
3. How long have you been riding a bike?
Have just gotten my bike, have not ridden in 3 years. But have biked for over 30 years.
4. Do you ride for recreation, transportation, or both?
5. What do you enjoy most about cycling?
Coasting down a hill!
6. What would you love to see for bicyclists in Hutto?
More bike trails, I have yet to explore. Lots of bike racks at businesses.
Find more Community of Cyclists Campaign profiles HERE!
The Community of Cyclists Campaign is an effort by Bike Hutto to show the wide variety of people in Hutto that bike. The campaign will promote the fact that there is no one “type” of person who rides a bicycle. They are our friends, our neighbors, our students, and our colleagues. It is always best to put a face to the name, whether you’re talking about bike safety, future bike infrastructure, or social events. Hutto is about community.